We are looking for a Medior Python Developer to strengthen our team.
You will be a part of an informal and multidisciplinary development team, where you will be given the room for your own initiatives and responsibilities.
The team is responsible for the development and deployment of Mopinion’s online customer feedback web application, mobile SDK's and web services. The team is also in charge of all app operations and their architecture - which are now active in more than 50 countries. Millions of end users currently use our cloud infrastructure that you will help build and scale.
As ‘Python Developer’, you will perform a development task within the team to develop and deploy our python apps, jobs and web services.
As Python Developer at Mopinion, it’s important that have a ‘can-do’ mentality as well as a keen interest in high performance software development and cloud computing. You must also be able to work well on your own.
You will work within our development team with talented engineers and designers to manage, shape and build the next generation of Python web services.
- Develop highly advanced, secure and high quality web services
- Collaborate with other team members to define, design and ship new features
- Advocate of test driven development
- Fix bugs and improve the overall performance of our python applications
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies
- At least 2 years of working experience in web development and experience with the Python programming language
- Deep familiarity with various Pythonic libraries and frameworks (Flask, Jinja, Pandas, Numpy)
- Experience with developing and integrating with RESTful APIs
- Experienced working within agile environments
- Experience with deploying Python code in various environments (Linux, Docker, Nginx, Tornado, Gunicorn)
- Degree in Computer Science, Development, or similar
- Experience in building high-volume, scalable, secure and usable web services
- Working knowledge of the SaaS landscape, architectures, trends and emerging tech
- Nice to haves: knowledge of / experience with text analysis and machine learning modules like Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, NLTK, spaCy, fastText, word2vec and Gensim
- Excellent English writing and verbal skills
- An active GitHub account with recent projects
Are you the medior python developer we are looking for? We look forward to your application.
THIS VACANCY IS ALSO OPEN FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT SPEAK THE DUTCH LANGUAGE BUT ARE FLUENT IN ENGLISH!