Lead Generation Specialist France/ Germany (24 hours)
Mopinion helps companies improve the digital customer experience (CX). Major brands such as PayPal, Decathlon, TUI, and Leroy Merlin use our SaaS technology to collect customer feedback from their websites, mobile apps and email marketing campaigns.
To support our rapid growth, we are looking for 2 sales colleagues that help to qualify our new leads and strengthen our customer relationships in the German and French market. You will be part of our Sales team, while also working closely with other teams such as Marketing and Support. The location of this position is flexible as you can either work remotely or at our HQ in Rotterdam.
Your role within the team:
- Qualify new leads via telephone and book (online) demo's within primarily the French or German market
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline
- Work with the Inside Sales Managers and Sales Director to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly revenue goals
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce.com, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
What Mopinion can offer you:
- Working at a rapidly growing international software company with major ambitions
- This role is an important part of the team, where you will directly contribute to our growth
- You will be part of a young, dynamic and professional team which works hard but also celebrates success
- A place to grow and develop yourself
- We offer a competitive base salary, donuts, coffee and plenty of team activities
- Located in the centre of Rotterdam, easily accessible with public transport and by car
- Minimum of 24 hours a week
- If you want to learn more about working for Mopinion then check us out on Glassdoor.
- Fluent in English (verbally and writing)
- Native French OR German speaker
- Experience in the software industry preferred
- 1-2 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- A proven track record of strong client relationships
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred
Need more information or any questions?
Contact Luke Price via +31 (0)10 820 0075 or firstname.lastname@example.org