Junior Security Officer
Mopinion helps companies improve the digital customer experience (CX). Major brands such as KLM, Hotels.com, TUI, and TomTom use our SaaS technology to collect customer feedback from their websites, mobile apps and email marketing campaigns.
To support our rapid growth, we are looking for a Junior Security Officer to strengthen our team. You will be part of our Development team, while also working closely with other teams such as Sales and Customer Support.
Your job in bullet points:
- Monitor and report on the information security incident process to your manager in order to ensure high quality and timely delivery of IT services
- Manage and coordinate IT security operations ensuring that IT security procedures, policies and compliance are implemented and followed
- Contribute to the coordination of security incidents emergency / crisis management by providing a timely and coherent response to incidents as they arise
- Assess and review implementation and compliance of security policies, procedures and standards (according ISO 27001)
- Assist with and contribute to RFP's (Requests for Proposals) and procurement processes initiated by the sales team
- Assist the support team with defining security related documentation
- Handle security incidents (i.e. compromised information, systems unavailability and data integrity problems)
- Define and implement Information Risk Management (IRM) policies, standards and processes/procedures
- Perform risk assessments on existing and new solutions (infrastructure and applications)
- Contribute to the decision making process regarding information security
- Designing, implementing and defining strategies for running SIEM/SOC solutions
Who we are looking for?
- Minimal Bachelor degree required or equivalent
- Two years of experience in a relevant position (i.e. security / IT Audit)
- Experience with IT Service Management (ITIL)
- Fluent in English (and Dutch preferably)
- Experience with standards such as ISO/IEC 27001.
Preferred qualifications (not required)
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
What we offer:
- A stable and fast-growing international software company with high ambitions and short lines of communication
- A young, professional team that works hard but also celebrates their success
- Work laptop and mobile phone
- Training budget
- We offer a competitive salary with an attractive performance bonus
- Employment Hours: 32-40 hours per week.
Are you the Junior Security Officer we are looking for?