Business Development Executive Germany
Mopinion – Customer Feedback for Web and Mobile Apps - is looking for fresh native speaking German starters that will help us expand our business internationally. You will be responsible for qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Global Inside Sales Manager. You are a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
Mopinion is a rapidly growing SaaS provider and market leader in the field of customer feedback analysis for websites and apps. Our solution turns customer feedback from digital touch-points into actionable data to drive strategy, improve online channels and empower the digital enterprise. Mopinion is a partner of major national and international players such as Top Shop, Bijenkorf, Walmart, TomTom, Travix and Decathlon.
Your role within the team:
- Qualify new leads via telephone and book (online) demo's within primarily German speaking markets (DACH Region)
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline
- Work with the Inside Sales Managers and Sales Director to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly revenue goals
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce.com, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
What Mopinion can offer you:
- Working at a rapidly growing international software company with major ambitions
- This role is an important part of the team, where you will directly contribute to our growth
- You will be part of a young, dynamic and professional team which works hard but also celebrates succes
- Career-growth opportunities to Inside Sales Manager/ Sales Lead ‘DACH Region’.
- We offer a competitive base salary
- Opportunity to work part-time at our headquarters in Rotterdam and part-time from home (if you live in Amsterdam).
- 24-28 hours a week
- Fluent in German (verbally and writing)
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred
- Call-center experience in an inbound or outbound environment is preferred